Poll results

From: Peter Ramos <pramos2_at_...>
Date: Mon, 3 Apr 2000 09:07:11 -0500

Hi!

As you have received the holofield alternative where all barages scatter has
been accepted by full 2/3 majority vote.

Preliminary results on othe polls

1. Dreadnought variants

Pretty much even, therefore they stay by default, but this will be the ONLY
ones to be given such treatment, all other units from other army lists that
were not in the origianl version will be moved to the optional book.

2. Bolter standarization

Also even and therefore remains as is currently.

3. Space wolve cost change

Also pretty even, remains as is currently

4.Flyer rules.

This one is tricky since we are not leaving it as is, but it is between two
changes. If a clear winner does not appear, I will place them all as
optional and let players pick. It would not be prudent to "select" one as
core when no clear favorite is shown. ALso I strongly suspect many DONT use
flyers at all, thus the majority would be no rules at all (core ones that
is).

These polls will finalize on wednesday.

Peter