R: [NetEpic ML] Special Cards for Chaos

From: Stefano Andreoni <ltremari_at_...>
Date: Mon, 3 Apr 2000 16:44:10 +0200

Hi,

> Hi!
>
> One special card per greater demon is acceptable since they are the
> equivalnet to the company card.
>
> I'd leave al other cardsas they are however.

actually there are special cards for chaos, these are: forward observer and
chaos magus.
I don' t see the reason to change the army composition, this is the feel of
a chaos army, a non structural organization. This fact is compensate by the
impossibility to field companies that is a big disadvantage.
I don't see the reason to change actually non special cards in special
cards.

Stefano