Re: [NetEpic ML] Re: APC and infantry saves

From: Joshua W Raup <deaconblue3_at_...>
Date: Mon, 3 Apr 2000 20:42:16 -0400

I think this bailout thingy is going a bit too far here.
Previously, there were no saves. Inf in a toasted vehicle
were toast as well. Now, we're giving them a bailout chance.
This is a good idea, and i endorse it. BUT, giving them
an additional armor save based on the inf. own armour
is kinda cheesy.

-->I agree with Karlsen rule. Give the transported infantry a bail out
chance, and that's it. No need to resolve the same attack multiple
times. Keep it as simple as possible. the bail out is enough. They
make it, they live, if they don't they're toast.

josh R
Minister for General Mayhem
"Don't let the bastards grind you down." Gen. Joseph Stilwell