Re: [NetEpic ML] Re: APC and infantry saves

From: Peter Ramos <pramos2_at_...>
Date: Mon, 3 Apr 2000 20:06:27 -0500

Hi!

That was my original reaction (gotta learn to stick with it). One roll for
all, you fail you die, caput! Troops with a fixed save are a special case
however and I would think they deserve something more. One roll, though, but
perhaps in their case its a fixed 4+, whereas everyone elses is modifiable
by the weapons attack.

Peter