Re: [NetEpic ML] Re: Why all the changes? was: Flyers revisited yet again!

From: Lorenzo Canapicchi <canapi_at_...>
Date: Tue, 04 Apr 2000 09:27:03 +0200

Peter Ramos wrote:

> Hi!
>
> Thats a good point we did give marines saves in net epic, its silly that
> landspeeders dont. How about a 5+? Modifyable or course.
>
> Opinions?
>
> Peter

IMHO we're going too far, at the beginning only few units had saves, now
it's growing the "save" party, anyone can give good reasons to save one
or another unit, but the point is that this game isn't WH40K, so give
saves to units only slows down the game, and if we give saves to so many
units then we must give saves to almost all units.
So I dont' agree, we could take off saves even to other infantry units
and let save only very few infantry unit, I would prefer no save at all
anyway, for sake of abstraction.

My 50L

--
Lorenzo Canapicchi