Re: [NetEpic ML] Special Cards for Chaos

From: Peter Ramos <pramos2_at_...>
Date: Tue, 4 Apr 2000 15:48:07 -0500

Hi!

I dont think he means that. Just that the current scheme is good enough.
That chaos can have many units as support units while they are special cards
elsewhere doesn't bother me much, it IS important to keep certain things out
of their hands, mainly IG and certain marine equipment which should be (and
was) restricted.

Remember that chaos MUST take at LEAST three cards per demons, theres no
taking one demon to squeeze in that extra bit of cheese

I beleive chaos is pretty much balanced as long as equipment from other army
lists is kept small.

We did do this for marines (since most on that list already exsisted as army
cards for chaos), but not IG since the originals have no army cards for
anything but cultists, that means no artillery and other such IG wonder
weapons.

Of course if you permit allies the balance shatters and then limitation is a
problem. But the chaos army as is (which beyond demon additional
unitsremains unchanged) is blamced with strengths and weaknesses

Peter