Re: [NetEpic ML] Re: Number of Terminators

From: Warprat <warprat_at_...>
Date: Tue, 04 Apr 2000 23:11:37 -0700

Hi Hellreich!

No problem. Let's get on with the discussion!

From what information, I've gathered. After the Heresy, the Space
Marines Legions were split into 1000 different Chapters. Each Chapter
was to be composed of 1000 Space Marines. If you look at Armies of the
Imperium, you'll see this to be the case. There are about one million
Space Marines, in the whole Imperium.

The Space Wolves Chapter is larger than the normal Orthodox Marine
Chapters, and is composed of the following units, divided into 12
Companies:

             Each Company Chapter Total Othodox Chapter
Wolf Guard 20 240
Grey Hunter 100 1200 10 Companies
Blood Claws 25 300 100 Men per Company
Long Fangs 20 240
Scouts 30 360
            195 2240 Marines 1000 Marines

Damm!! So, looking at the data, I need to revise my estimate. My House
Rule limit of 4 Great Wolf Companies, will now need to be revised.
Looks, to me, like the Space Wolves have Terminator Suits for 6
Companies. If they use the same ratio, as other Chapters.

What does everyone else think?

Warprat ;)