Re: R: [NetEpic ML] Eldar and Orks

From: Warprat <warprat_at_...>
Date: Thu, 06 Apr 2000 00:18:15 -0700

Hi All!

Well, no one likes to be on the recieving end of a Wave Sepent, and I
could see them as Special Cards, but they arn't THAT horrible. I have a
personal limit of no more than 1 detachment per 2000pts, but that's just
me.

They're certainly less dangerous, than a number of units out there.
After playing against Chaos today, a tie game, I'd rather have a
handfull of Chaos Cards.

I think the rules could be better explained, for some of the wierd
situations, but that's about it.

My personal feeling is that Wave Sepents are a key unit for Eldar, and
should be a Special Card. But I would want this, ONLY, if it was
ballanced out with the removal of some seldom used Eldar Special. For
me, that's Exarchs and maybe Scouts. As I've stated before, the Exarchs
are too expensive. I love taking the Scouts, but they get squeezed out
to the other Specials, except in bigger games.

Warprat ;)