RE: [NetEpic ML] Eldar and Orks

From: Karlsen Rune <rune.karlsen_at_...>
Date: Thu, 6 Apr 2000 09:19:38 +0200

4) Why should the bonesinger heal infantry? Do the Eldar
have wraithbone in their bodies? If so, are their bodies
made entirely of wraithbone? It's a whole different matter
to fix flesh. Doesn't really matter if the skeleton is
whole if there isn't any blood or flesh left :)

The Mekboy gargant seems tough to take out. Im going to
play my Slann against the Orks this sunday, and the orks
are fielding a Mekboy Gargant. I looked at the rules
closely, and it seems really tough to take out. Equip
it with a CC weapon, and charge a titan with it. With
it's CAF and the fact that we almost never mount CC
weapons when we field titans is a sure way to take out
the opponents expensive titans. Just sit back and listen
to your opponents cry of disbelief, which is sure to
be a cry of dispear as his titan bites the bullet...

Rune