Re: [NetEpic ML] Remaining armies

From: <hellreich_at_...>
Date: Mon, 10 Apr 2000 17:55:49 -0400

Don,t fear IG, tips from my play, move what you can by warp so as to take
away his frist fire. Then use your APC's to move other troops, keep in mind
they have fixed save so you will get to roll for save even if APC is hit,
this is one army you do not want to leave the Stagadon at home. And though
it is hard cost wise try to field Ghost and Sarus warriors. And some
Kroxigors to put inside your Stegadon. Hope this helps and good luck!!