Re: [NetEpic ML] Eldar and Orks

From: Kelvin <kx.henderson_at_...>
Date: Mon, 10 Apr 2000 08:44:24 +1000

At 07:24 PM 4/6/00 -0500, Peter wrote:
Hi!

>One question Kelvin, where did you get the rule gargants have the charge the
>closest unit? I admit thats pretty new to me.

Well, its listed on the actual DataCard for all the Gargants in the Special
Rules box. Always has been. Gargants don't make great CC units as they
are easily distracted in the same way as the Avatar. THAT'S why the Mekboy
is well worth its points as they DON'T make great CC Titan hunters. Just
keep them happy with a few tactical stands.

>Peter

-Kelvin....

         "Of course I'm paranoid!
       Everyone's trying to kill me."