Destruction of a Titan

From: Craig Jones <drjones_at_...>
Date: Mon, 10 Apr 2000 20:10:07 -0600

Hi all:

I am new here and just wanted to say what a great job you guys have done on
NetEpic and all the rules. Me and a small group of buddies have been
playing epic since 1st edition and just stumbled across you site. We have
only played one game with the NetEpic rules and we love them. Anyway on to
the question.

Let me lay out the situation:
Tech Guard and Titan Legions vs. Chaos
A Chaos Reaver has just been destoryed and falls into another Chaos Reaver.
The Second Reaver is pretty much untouched. I think it had only lost one
shield at that point. When the first titan Titan has been destoryed and it
falls into/onto a second Titan beside it what happens to the second Titan?
Does it lose a single shield?
Does it lose all shields?
Does it lose all shields and take a hit?
Is it destoryed (like infantry and vehicles)?
In our game we ruled that it only loses one shield...

Craig