Re: [NetEpic ML] Destruction of a Titan

From: Kelvin <kx.henderson_at_...>
Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2000 13:01:10 +1000

At 08:10 PM 4/10/00 -0600, Craig Jones wrote:
>Hi all:

Hello and welcome! I hope you enjoy your time here as much as I have.

>I am new here and just wanted to say what a great job you guys have done on
>NetEpic and all the rules. Me and a small group of buddies have been
>playing epic since 1st edition and just stumbled across you site. We have
>only played one game with the NetEpic rules and we love them.

Great! Its really great to hear from people who stumble onto the rules,
play them and love them. It make the whole effort infinately worthwhile.

>Anyway on to
>the question.
>
>Let me lay out the situation:
>Tech Guard and Titan Legions vs. Chaos
>A Chaos Reaver has just been destoryed and falls into another Chaos Reaver.
>The Second Reaver is pretty much untouched. I think it had only lost one
>shield at that point. When the first titan Titan has been destoryed and it
>falls into/onto a second Titan beside it what happens to the second Titan?
>Does it lose a single shield?
>Does it lose all shields?
>Does it lose all shields and take a hit?
>Is it destoryed (like infantry and vehicles)?
>In our game we ruled that it only loses one shield...

A fair enough compromise. Personally I'd say it would take an automatic
hit to the side it took the fall on (owning player's choice). The Reaver
would be falling somewhat slowly, so I think it could easily pass through
the shields and hit the other Titan.

-Kelvin....

         "Of course I'm paranoid!
       Everyone's trying to kill me."