unsubscribing

From: Travis Smart <hikaru_at_...>
Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2000 00:58:08 -0400

Sorry to bother you all,but Im going away for three weeks and cannot seem to
get unsubscribed from this list. I have sent two emails to the address I
was given in the faq i was sent when i first logged on,to no effect. Can the
listmaster *please* remove me so I dont have to download for an hour when I
get back? Thanks a million.

Trav
hikaru_at_...
 "Government is not reason; it is not eloquence;it is force! Like fire,it is
a dangerous servant and a fearful master."
 George Washington