Re: [NetEpic ML] House and Alternative Rules?

From: Kelvin <kx.henderson_at_...>
Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2000 13:12:13 +1000

At 08:12 PM 4/10/00 -0600, Craig Jones wrote:

Howdy,

>How fee is this mail list regarding the posting of house and alternative
>rules? My buddies and I have created some other house rules and additional
>units (for Chaos) and would like to get some outside feedback on them.

We're pretty liberal here. If the rules and units you posted are liked by
the list, its quite possible it will end up in use as an option rule or
unit. If people really, really, REALLY like it can make its way into the
Core Rules. But be prepared for some contructive criticism.

Post away. New ideas are often the best.

-Kelvin....

         "Of course I'm paranoid!
       Everyone's trying to kill me."