Remaining armies Squats

From: eivind borgeteien <eivind.borgeteien_at_...>
Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2000 10:39:53 +0200

Squats
In regard to the Squats artillery, it is two inconsistencies I would like to
remove.

1)COST: When you buy a company-card you usually get it cheaper than if you
buy the same amount of troops as supportcards. The grand Battery is 50
points cheaper as a companycard, but the Goliath SH Artillery Battery is
not, so I would like to reduce the cot of the companycards.

2)EFFICIENCY: The Goliath is the biggest gun in the game, therefore it
should be able to destroy buildings in one shot. If Im not mistaken, the
only weapon the squats have that can destroy buildings is the bombard on the
Land Train. Usually you only have one of theese, while your oponents have
many. (Like Tech Guard and IG, or even worse, TG allied with IG!)

I suggest the following:
Let the Goliath as a supportcard cost 175 points, the corresponding
companycard cost 475, and let the gun raze buildings.

Any opinions?

Eivind