RE: [NetEpic ML] Remaining armies

From: <nils.saugen_at_...>
Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2000 12:11:03 +0200

Hmmm, Don't forget that you utterly smashed an eldar force a couple of weeks
ago also (45 -0???Using the slann 2.0 rules). We have to take into account
that your opponent played poorly in that game as well, and of cource we'll
have to test the slannarmy further before we can make any kind of
conclusions.

However, there are a couple of things that concerns me. I feel that there is
to much fixed savingthrows and coverignoration in the slann army. I also
believe that to many of the units has a 4+ or better to hit roll. But what I
really find unreasonable is that the slann immunity to fear and terror, and
that they don't need do check moral when facing Chaos. Thats way, way, WAY
over the top in my opinion.

Well, it shall be interesting to see how the slann army preformes in the
future. But a couple of more games like the last two, and I think Rune wil
rapidly run out of players wanting to face him.

Nils