Re: [NetEpic ML] Remaining armies Squats

From: Peter Ramos <pramos2_at_...>
Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2000 10:22:08 -0500

Hi!

I agree with your points. I'd probably just round off the costs to 200 for one goliath and 500 for the company card. Also they should be able to destroy buildings in one blast. Hmmm.. I thought I had done that in the rules, but maybe I missed it.

Peter
    -Squats
    In regard to the Squats artillery, it is two inconsistencies I would like to remove.
    1)COST: When you buy a company-card you usually get it cheaper than if you buy the same amount of troops as supportcards. The grand Battery is 50 points cheaper as a companycard, but the Goliath SH Artillery Battery is not, so I would like to reduce the cot of the companycards.

    2)EFFICIENCY: The Goliath is the biggest gun in the game, therefore it should be able to destroy buildings in one shot. If Im not mistaken, the only weapon the squats have that can destroy buildings is the bombard on the Land Train. Usually you only have one of theese, while your oponents have many. (Like Tech Guard and IG, or even worse, TG allied with IG!)

    I suggest the following:
    Let the Goliath as a supportcard cost 175 points, the corresponding companycard cost 475, and let the gun raze buildings.

    Any opinions?

    Eivind