Re: [NetEpic ML] Remaining armies Squats

From: Peter Ramos <pramos2_at_...>
Date: Wed, 12 Apr 2000 08:50:13 -0500

Hi!

Good points! I just wanted to round them off, but you're prices are good.

Regarding the thunderers and such, I have wondered that myself and can't come up with a good explanation.

What do other people think?

Peter

    It's good to see that people agree with me, but I think 200 and 500 is a bit expencive.

    Compared to the IG bombard-battery, with a constant BP of 9, it costs 200, the Goliath can get 9 if the player rolls good.

    If we compare the Artillery Company with the Goliath Company, the IG gets a total of 33 BPs, while the Squats can get 30 if they are extremly lucky.

    I think that 175 & 475 are fair prices.

    An other thing that puzels me are the squat infantry. Why does the thunderers have +1 CAF while the warriors has 0. Shouldn't it bethe other way around?

    Eivind