Re: [NetEpic ML] Slann Titan

From: Peter Ramos <pramos2_at_...>
Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2000 18:47:17 -0500

Hi!

Cool! Let me know what your testing shows regarding the psi-save and The titans capabilities.

Peter

  Peter,
            Bout the Titan, I'm going to try it out fri. with the point value of 1550 and use the psy-save. My freind said he will use the Warlord and a psyker or 2 so I'll let you know how it gose. But still feel just using mages to save will work fine, kind of feel that would be in a Slann nature with all the mages one backing up the other in battle. Like the King's best knight would battle his duels.