Re: [NetEpic ML] Slann saves

From: Teras Cassidy <greywolf_at_...>
Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2000 16:41:21 -0600

Hello again. I double checked the Slann rules on Morale and now remember why the non - fear rule was made. It was an wisdom issue. Meaning the Slann are understand and completely aware of Chaos. They know their enemy and know they are a threat but are not surprised to see them when they come to the battle field.

Sorry for my first reply (I've forgotten how this whole thing works)

Teras