RE: [NetEpic ML] Eldar and Orks

From: <jyrki.saari_at_...>
Date: Wed, 12 Apr 2000 08:09:07 +0300

[snip]
> Of course the question is now, if this is a good thing or a
> bad one. I can
> see if the choices were between two units of its same class
> (like titans) it
> would be the closest, but making it run around with infantry stands is
> rediculous! Or is it?
>
> Opinions?
>
> Peter

[snip]

Yes and no. The Orks themselves are unpredictable and have some pretty
ridiculous weapons (that work anyway). Actually I can imagine a Gargant
happily stomping on enemy infantry: "I like da sound dem 'oomies make when
me stomps on dem hur hur hur!". What this does for general playability is a
different thing altogether.

Jyrki Saari