RE: [NetEpic ML] Eldar and Orks

From: Karlsen Rune <rune.karlsen_at_...>
Date: Thu, 6 Apr 2000 09:11:55 +0200

 I agree that something might be done about the wave serpent.
I've always seen this as a nifty way to transport units safely.
WS's with Harlequins are a good example. The way they can fire
their shield and immobilize a whole flank before you can even
move is a little harsh. Maybe the shield could only be fired
on advance orders or something? Or, as you suggest, remove the
fire ability all together. If the firing ability is removed,
the cost should go down though. Also, the rules on how the
units fired upon are affected by the shield are a bit
controversial. For example : Do they affect Slann units with
warp shields? They definetely need to be updated at the very
least.

Rune