Re: [NetEpic ML] Eldar and Orks

From: Peter Ramos <pramos2_at_...>
Date: Wed, 12 Apr 2000 08:42:01 -0500

Hi!

I would agree on eliminating the electrohull rule. Having made that rule and
used it, I'm not all that thrilled with it. Of course to eliminate it we'd
need something in its place or we'd go back to those cheesy ploys of cheap
infantry swarms.

I like the idea once posted (maybe it was me) where titans go back to the
old rules but infantry doesn't get an extra d6 for every stand but for every
THREE stands. That permits swarming but only in extremely large scales.

Opinions?

Peter