Re: [NetEpic ML] Titan Close Combat

From: Peter Ramos <pramos2_at_...>
Date: Wed, 12 Apr 2000 19:01:42 -0500

Hi!

That may be by the far the easiest solution. Double the CAF and lift all
restrictions and permit people to swarm. Of course with a CAF of 28 that has
to be some swarm!

another reason I like this idea is that it puts more distance between units
like demons and other praetorians, I mean come on, a demon is tough but
should it really be that close to titan values? I think not.

I like several of the ideas, but I strongly suspect yours is the definative
fix to this problem.

Opinions?

Peter