Re: New polls

From: Jim Barr <jimebarr_at_...>
Date: Thu, 13 Apr 2000 02:00:41 -0000

Hello,

I think the thunderer/warrior CAFs are fine as they are, with the
thundys being veterans and whatnot, and their high relative cost.

Jim

--- In netepic_at_egroups.com, "Peter Ramos" <pramos2_at_u...> wrote:
> Hi!
>
> I will put up some new issues to vote on. I will only include those
major issues, small ones like changing the cost of the Squat cannons
and the apparent typo between thunderers and warriors and mega-
gargant gun deck range, I'll just edit without need for a vote. Of
course if their is an outcry for it, it can be voted on.