Re: [NetEpic ML] Titan Close Combat

From: Joshua W Raup <deaconblue3_at_...>
Date: Thu, 13 Apr 2000 05:40:26 -0400

Against large swarms of infantry, the titan defense system mostly works
as designed. Against small groups of infantry/vehicles, it doesn't work
very well at all.

-->Actually, this makes some sense to me. A Titan's defensive systems
are designed to fend off large scale swarms of troops. Add to that the
undefined crew whipping out them bolt pistols and shooting at enemies
thru port holes and such, and it fits. It;s a potential flaw in the
design, it just takes some skill and luck to exploit it.

4) The Titan Defense System does not fit seamlessly into the Close
Combat system. How do you combine the CAF of a titan, and the
Electrohull?

-->You're right here. It doesn't fit in smoothly. I'll hold off on
further comments until I've gone through all the different proposals...

Josh R

Minister for General Mayhem
"Don't let the bastards grind you down." Gen. Joseph Stilwell