Re: [NetEpic ML] Titan Close Combat

From: Mike <slannesh_at_...>
Date: Thu, 13 Apr 2000 13:02:27 -0000

--- In netepic_at_egroups.com, "Peter Ramos" <pramos2_at_u...> wrote:
> Hi!
> The elite caviat to this rule is and excellent one too. It make them
> valuable.
> I see few problems with this ruling, it uses standard rules without
> exceptions or changing stats. All others require a stat change or
too much
> accounting.
>
> Hehe, i think its easy to see how the vote will go on this one!
>
> Peter
>
> > At 11:49 PM 4/12/00 +0000, Jim Barr wrote:
> > Which, while I hated the game, had its good points too. I really
like the
> > sound of the "group CAF" rule as it represents what I think

I Really like the idea of just doubling Titan CAF's
the other method, while good, has the same problem when you look at
elite troops. The best example that comes to mind are Eldar Exarchs.
High speed, +8 CAF... and they're elite... take 4 stands and the last
guy gets 2d6 +32... ouch. More than enough to take out most any
titan...
Just thought i'd point it out.

Mike