Re: [NetEpic ML] Tyranid Bio-titans and The Chaos Imperator

From: Peter Ramos <pramos2_at_...>
Date: Thu, 13 Apr 2000 11:33:36 -0500

Hi!

Ack! I forgot that card, hmm.. I guess it was deleted the same reason
battlegroups and titan mission cards were, they were found to be unbalanced
(especially the mission cards) or giving too much of a free break (free
titan hulls).

You're perfectly entitled to use them as optional rules. I think net epic
eliminated titan mission cards though....

Of course if you can come up with balanced ones that be nice too. The main
problem with them was that they gave you bonus VP's if you did the mission,
but nothing is risked if you failed nor was their a bonus for the enemy
thwarting you.

I came up with rules for this, cant remeber if they got to Incoming! or they
are laying around I'll check.

Peter