Re: [NetEpic ML] Tyranid Bio-titans and The Chaos Imperator

From: Peter Ramos <pramos2_at_...>
Date: Thu, 13 Apr 2000 09:39:35 -0500

Hi!

Currently, battlegroups were suggested more as an optional rule, but in case
of tyranids they never had such a boon, thats why its been recommended to
keep it strictly optional or remove altogether. Their is really no reason
why tyranids dont have battlegroups.

Chaos may not take the Imperator, there was in CJ a Imperator class chaos
titan, but that would be optional as well. They are mainly limited to
warhounds, reavers, warlords and chaos specific titans.

>Why is it that Tyranids may not purchase Bio-Titan Battle groups?
>Did I read the rules correctly? Is Chaos not able take and Imperator
Titan?