Re: R: RE: [NetEpic ML] Slann saves

From: Luca Lettieri <magnus_at_...>
Date: Fri, 14 Apr 2000 08:12:29 -0000

> I think to know why they never come in Italy (and left them girls
alone)
> the reason it's on the funny _horned_ cap they use :PPPPP

Now, now, Lorenzo, let's not be too hard on the poor guy. He's been
obviously corrupted by Slaanesh - there's NO other possible
explanation for someone stating that US pizza is actually better than
ours :-))

Let's all rejoice in the thought that, when the Emperor of humankind
will finally stamp out those pesky chaos freaks, Italian pizza will
be
made galaxy-wide mandatory food by Imperial decree :-)

...there, I've made this thread on-topic, so no-one can complain now
:-)

Luca Lettieri