Titan CC

From: <hellreich_at_...>
Date: Fri, 14 Apr 2000 19:07:37 -0400

I've thought long and hard about this Titan CC issue, and came to this, instead of making a bunch of new rules why not? Just use normal rule we already have for Titan defence, but instead of making this an auto hit let the Titan make a save when fighting Infantry/ veichals, modifyed by the models CAF.

Example: Titan is attacked by 10 assult marines rolls two 6s so two hits on the Titan, pick location or roll (I like the roll idea unless you play like we do where you may only pick from the front) The Titan makes a save roll mod by attackers CAF in this case 3. So the Titan need to roll 4or under to exscape damage from the attack. This will show the Titan to be very strong but not totally invincable to infantry.