RE: RE: RE: [NetEpic ML] Slann saves

From: <jyrki.saari_at_...>
Date: Sat, 15 Apr 2000 12:03:59 +0300

[snip]

No no NO! Not here! Please, let's change the subject. Discussions of this
kind have the strange tendency of going over the edge sooner or later and
that's definetely something I do not want to see in this list.

As a side comment, the above statement fits exactly within the parameters of
US stereotype #1. ;)

Jyrki Saari