Re: RE: RE: [NetEpic ML] Slann saves

From: <hellreich_at_...>
Date: Sat, 15 Apr 2000 08:17:44 -0400

LOL the few the proud the races made from pepole all over the world, LOL
thats why we think we own it all. Besides we have one branch that anit never
left a man behind or dead on a battle field THE NAVY SEALS. Besides LOL I
might be US but I'm full blood German LOL married to a Italian woman who by
the way thinks shes right all the time, guess its a Italian thing the whole
faimly is that way LOL.