Re: [NetEpic ML] Slann saves

From: <hellreich_at_...>
Date: Sat, 15 Apr 2000 08:25:46 -0400

Yes they are great fun to play and lose with, I would not know bout pepole from mech type games for us at are group never played battletech too much adding for a fun time. Well the new rules are in the vault and you could down load them and read bout the different types of units. And most have some type of back round stroy to give an idea of what and how they fall into the army.