Re: [NetEpic ML] Reality Check

From: Peter Ramos <pramos2_at_...>
Date: Mon, 17 Apr 2000 20:42:48 -0500

Hi!

Letting them contact the base is not much more a stand or two. Then again a
base represent the models "space" of influence and effect. I don't like the
contact with leg thing since I have enforced that before and its a real
problem, since people get somewhat fiddly, contact with base avoids a lot of
arguments.

In the end I'd leave the leg versus base issue to personal taste.

Peter