Re: [NetEpic ML] Warprat's CC

From: Warprat <warprat_at_...>
Date: Tue, 18 Apr 2000 14:32:42 -0700

Hi Mike!

I agree about the cumulative damage, I'll remove it.

About the Daemons... Chaos Cards are by thier very nature, cheezy.
They use magic to bend the rules. Using the cards in the most
effective, innovative ways possible to win, is what every Chaos General
should be doing. There are MANY good cards, besides the Growth Card.

Sorry, I can't agree with you on this. Blood Thirsters are, in my
opinion, too powerfull against titans. A Phantom Titan has a CAF of 12
+ 2d6. Do you really see a Blood Thirster being equal to it? If the
Blood Thirsters loses, it can simply use a card to avoid death. The
Phantom costs much more, and will take a hit, if it loses.

Thanks again for your comments!

Warprat ;)