RE: [NetEpic ML] Slann saves

From: <jyrki.saari_at_...>
Date: Wed, 19 Apr 2000 07:58:10 +0300

[snip]

No problem, and I did understand that the discussion was in the ;) category.
However, I have all too often seen such discussions go over the edge even
when started with humorous intentions. While there is not a single person in
this list who comes even close of the flamethrowers all too common in other
lists I'd still rather be too careful than let any damage be done. I hope I
didn't sound like an old party pooper.

P.S. Don't forget to :)

Jyrki Saari