Re: [NetEpic ML] Warprat's CC

From: <hellreich_at_...>
Date: Wed, 19 Apr 2000 17:54:12 -0400

You know now that I think about it warprat this will work fine but will it
be easy for say the few 12-15 year olds that hate Battletech and other games
for all the adding, or should we tell them to bring in calculators. For one
of the worst subjects in US is Math, think English is 2nd LOL. The only draw
back I see to your rule is letting all models attack Titan, that in regular
rules would not be there. Lets just say a whole company of Rough Riders are
in Capitol Imp and then Attack Titan, say good bye to Titan with little loss
to Riders.