Re: [NetEpic ML] Warprat's CC

From: <hellreich_at_...>
Date: Thu, 20 Apr 2000 19:10:11 -0400

Well LOL I like my rule LOL Ed's, giving unit class mods.So if you take the
Rough Riders incident A Titan would get hit 7 - 10 times at a -1 TSM, for
you can only fit this many around Titan base, most legs are 1+ so Titan
would need 2+ to save. Most likely it will only get hit 1-2 times. And most
times will only be just damaged. End of turn you have a 50% chance to
repair, not bad concidering you where just swamped by the IG's best CC
Company.