Additional Issues

From: Peter Ramos <pramos2_at_...>
Date: Thu, 20 Apr 2000 19:19:27 -0500

Hi!

I have begun editing, slowly revising and adding our changes. Of course, as
I read I will find stuff that may need some conversations and I'll add them
as they appear.

I remember a discussion regarding command units and their errant movement
away from their detachments, very unlike commanders.

In an attempt to make them behave more like commanders I suggest the
following:

1. a detachment on fallback orders in which the commander is in coherency
with (6cm) rallies without need for a roll.

2. commanders can increase a unit's abilities when in coherency with it (be
it +1 to CAF or to hit or whatever minor boon people like).

Any other suggestions?

Peter