Re: [NetEpic ML] Additional Issues

From: dardman <dardman_at_...>
Date: Fri, 21 Apr 2000 10:25:17 -0400

Peter,

That is a good idea. +1 to CAF if the command is within 6cm and an automatic
rally if they are within 6cm of a squad on fallback is fair. Up to now the
command have just been blah units except for the Nobz who have real fire
power. I use my command to secure objectives or when I am out of charges and
my opponent still has some left. This is a good idea. I wouldn't let give a
+1 to hit though, that is too powerful.
Darius

NetZero - Defenders of the Free World