Re: [NetEpic ML] Additional Issues

From: <hellreich_at_...>
Date: Thu, 20 Apr 2000 20:57:32 -0400

Well I've always pictured the Commander would stick with the best detachment
in the company. The sort of vetrans that have seen battle before, but are
not harden vets. Just simple logic that this would increase his ablity to
survie the battle or complete the mission. Then ordering his trusted
Sargents and Lt's to lead the rookies trusting in them to lead and show the
rookies the ropes. So I'd say the Commanders must stay with in 6cm of
atleast one detachment of the Company Card, all other Specials are free to
move as they wish.