Re: [NetEpic ML] Additional Issues

From: <hellreich_at_...>
Date: Fri, 21 Apr 2000 17:36:00 -0400

Hi Weasel that was brought up by Me and Darius, we do this so that your unit
dose not get blown to bits after a round of CC. But what we do now is you
are not allowed to fire at any units that are in or were in CC. Or move CC
to last phase in turn, For nothing is worst then working so hard to get into
CC, win, and then get blown to bits for it in advanced fire when all this is
supposed to happen at the same time.