Re: [NetEpic ML] Darius' rules and Juggers

From: Peter Ramos <pramos2_at_...>
Date: Fri, 21 Apr 2000 20:30:12 -0500

Hi!

Units with this special skill fair no better than other troops against a
titan. The jugger sorta rams/throws itself at lesser units, so in its death
throws it may take those units with it. In case of a titan this wont be much
of an issue.

Good luck on that specific variant, I have one and wouldn't sell it for all
the tea in china!

Peter