Re: [NetEpic ML] Additional Issues

From: Peter Ramos <pramos2_at_...>
Date: Sun, 23 Apr 2000 10:40:21 -0500

Hi!

This sounds perfectly reasonable. It will produces two desirable behaviors
on the tabletop, one being to commit totally to an attack, since if you do
it half heartedly you'll probably be stuck in a compromising position. The
second it forces the defender to use reserves, since normally the defender
can count with one "free" turn while the attack consolidates the position.

Peter