Re: [NetEpic ML] How to beat the Slann?

From: <hellreich_at_...>
Date: Tue, 25 Apr 2000 15:48:31 -0400

For now maybe just 50pts to all support and company cards, Drop the nullify
field to 5cm instead of 15cm, 25% allies rule needs to be used when choosing
a True Slann army they are after all few in number (why they use the Mechs
in the first place).
Who played the Tech Guards? What did he use? Can't see how they lost I've
yet to beat them LOL Knights can out number Slann Mech 3 to one point wise.