Re: [NetEpic ML] How to beat the Slann?

From: Teras Cassidy <greywolf_at_...>
Date: Tue, 25 Apr 2000 13:49:06 -0600

>One other point, should the field be 15cms, maybe if we drop this down to
>say only 5cms, this will stop the Slann troops from beneffiting from the
>Necron powers so much. I think this might be the real big problem, for this
>also increases Slann CC ablity as well. The reason I say this is you only
>use the 6cm barrage templete for missiles and I would think they would be
>stronger then one lone troop stand.

This is a good point and I would agree with the reduction from 15cm to 5 cms
for the "to hit modification", further I would go so far as altering the -2
CAF rule to only effect only those in CC with Necron bases.

If we increase the price cost of the Necrons and state that 25% of the Slann
army _must_ be made up of Necrons (there aren't may Slann around IMHO).
Then this may alter the strength also.

Teras