Re: [NetEpic ML] How to beat the Slann?

From: <hellreich_at_...>
Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2000 18:24:03 -0400

LOL OOOyou, if we do this to the Slann APC then I want to see it done to the
Eldar APC also there army is the same way.
Skinks, agree maybe we should drop the save.
The break points reflect the different races, not just the resilency, True
Slann, Exodus, Necron, Dracon (dumb slaves do as they are told till leader
is dead). This is why they differ.