Re: [NetEpic ML] Slann, the required balance

From: <hellreich_at_...>
Date: Thu, 27 Apr 2000 15:20:42 -0400

RE: [NetEpic ML] Slann, the required balanceAgree LOL, just to let you know all Exodus units were copyed from other units in use by other armies. The Necron and True Slann foot troops are and can be the only problem. As for the Mechs and I'll hope all keep open mind, are really no stronger then Knights and when taking a Mech pod it is twice the cost so very fair. Mech support cards also cost more then Knight cards so again fair. I feel just simple things like dropping Null field to 6cm and upping Necron cards by 50pts will fix alot. As for the True Slann a company of leaders is maybe to much, and in my original thought for the Vanguard was to be just a leader for the Spawnguard. Plus being able to take it as a Special card. And I feel I'm right!!